KoalaEye

gennaio 10, 2022

 


Hi everyone:) This post is about eyeglasses! People like me, who must wear eyeglasses for myopia, presbyopia or astigmatism, knows well how important is to choose quality eyeglasses, which suit our face shape and also our complexion. 

Today I want to show you KoalaEye, an online shop where you can find a huge selection of eyeglasses and sunglasses, both for women and men. KoalaEye offers all kinds of eyeglasses: blue light blockers, driving glasses, progressive glasses and so on. 

If you are a new customer at KoalaEye, you could get your first pair at just $4.99 by clicking HERE


What I like the most about this eyeglasses shop is that you have a wide range of choice, not to mention the good quality/price rate. I had a difficult time choosing my eyeglasses, since I felt in love with many of those I saw on this shop! Eventually, I decided to take Scarlett


It's a Cat Eye Frame, which I absolutely love. You can find this in many color: I chose silver. What I love the most about this eyeglasses is that they are so lightweight and comfortable, not to mention their elegance due to cat-eye shape! Since the first time wearing them, I got many compliments and questions about where I took these from. 



I would also like to mention the shipping. It was really fast! Actually, you can have free shipping with the code 'koalaeyefree'. 

As I mentioned before, at KoalaEye you can also find sport sunglasses for women and men


What do you think about these? Montero is absolutely my favorite and you can find it in many colors, like yellow, green, blue and red! 

Moreover, you can also find men's eyeglasses. You will surely find something that suits your style. My favorite one from men's collection is Ivan: an evergreen tortoiseshell oval. 


With most eyeglasses from KoalaEye anti-scratch and anti-reflective lenses are included. 

If you are looking forward to discover all eyeglasses and sunglasses from this shop, you just have to click HERE to visit KoalaEye world:) 👉 https://www.koalaeye.com
















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 commenti